Friday, May 11, 2012

Why I sleep like this for 7 days

Why I sleep like this for 7 days

my grandmother Annie Ruth have I touched the skin softens. At 90 years young with a diet full of fried chicken, kale and sweet potato pie, you probably imagine someone with loose skin and stained. But she has a face that makes the child less shame. Seriously. And the secret is simple. Noxzema

Since I was little, I remember my grandmother sitting with her bubblegum pink bath towel to great lap while rubbing the cream of deep cleaning. However, she would go back to living with it though – not recommended to wash as they say. Bright and early the next morning, she splashes her face with warm water and dry it with a cloth. Yes, she slept with her greased.

So I thought if you worked all these years for her, then what can I lose by giving it a try? Oh, you know, you just have super sensitive skin of wage my war, this is it. But it went ahead. Read on to find out what I did a beauty treatment Noxzema my grandmother for seven consecutive days:

Day 1: I remove the cold cream habit while visiting family back in my home in South Carolina. Appropriate, since he had been eating a lot of blackberry pie and fried fish, which led to a small fraction of the right cheek. The next day I woke up the pillow of fat tissue and dry grain. After washing out the rest of Noxzema, I had the crazy soft skin that made my sunscreen go perfectly.

Day 2: Back in my apartment in Philadelphia, gathered enough energy to rub in a Noxzema before bedtime. It was not until this moment was that menthol smell really I realized, I remembered the fight against flu perfumes that my grandmother also swears. Another case there, took me to my face looks a little brighter this morning.

Day 3: After a surprisingly results of skin illuminators of the day before, I decided to get a jump start on my treatment and soft in a few hours before than usual. And so I hit really driven, it seemed as if I had nothing in my face. This morning, usually oil-free facial cleanser and sunscreen with SPF composition delivery – you guessed it – the baby’s skin soft. I give congratulations Noxzema for consistency.

Day 4: No wonder I could not care less Noxzema after throwing back a few mojitos and strawberry rum bar in my neighborhood. What the heck was I thinking? I was dying to get some facial cleaning cloth, but refused to give the name of Annie Ruth.

Day 5: I have done beyond the midpoint of my trip and Noxzema realize that is not too difficult to continue with the same product. In addition to the six dollars I spent on this large can of cream was well worth it, considering that last month. But part of me is very familiar face waiting for the hit back in operation.

Day 6: standing before the bathroom mirror, took me to read the sign closely Noxzema. I was looking for promises of a lig hter skin. But only one “removes dirt, oil and do.” I began to think that was crazy. The small dark spots along the maxillary bones have been removed. Maybe I’m the exception.

Day 7: In what was possibly my last night with Noxzema this annoying little cinnamon again. However, Noxzema immediately clear.

Noxzema cream review
me, after washing the cream Noxzema and without moisturizer. Photo: Raydene Salinas
What is your mother, grandmother or aunt in the best beauty secret? Tell us in the comments section.

Although the sister site to our style Huff Post to see our mother’s day gift for moms stylish us.

Want more? Be sure to review Art Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest.

in Black Voices HuffingtonPost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment